Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

..100 Facts About Me..

  1. My name is Salsabila Mutia Rahmadani
  2. I love my parents very much
  3. I love my brother and sister too
  4. I love my friends:)
  5. I love Hanson
  6. I love Irfan Bachdim
  7. I love Handi Morgan Winata
  8. I love M Reza Anugrah
  9. I love Dicky M Prasetya
  10. I love M Ilham Fauzi
  11. I'm Morgannous
  12. I'm Rezalways
  13. I'm Fanadicky
  14. I'm Ilhamfever
  15. SM*SHBLAST :D
  16. I love SM*SH
  17. I hate antis (anti SM*SH people) very much
  18. I love I Heart You song
  19. I love Senyum Semangat song
  20. I hate science very much!
  21. I hate history!
  22. I hate pineapple
  23. I hate getting told to study when I'm tweeting
  24. 17 is the jersey of Irfan Bachdim (y)
  25. I'm Bachdimers
  26. I'm very excited when I see SM*SH on TV
  27. Twitter addict:)
  28. I like watching CCC:)
  29. I study at SD N Percobaan 2
  30. I like playing computer
  31. I don't like cat-__-
  32. I have big poster of SM*SH
  33. I like Hachiko movie, it really touched me
  34. I like hanging around in the library
  35. I like wishing happy birthday to my idol at mid night
  36. I'm a girl, but they always call me 'mas' (bro:)
  37. They also call me 'mbak tiyem' too
  38. I don't like studying
  39. I like photography
  40. I like watching Kejar Tayang
  41. I like playing soccer
  42. I'm a big fan of Thomas Mueller
  43. I love German team
  44. I love Persema
  45. I love Bayern Muenchen
  46. I like sleeping late and get up late too hehehe
  47. My favorite colors are black, red, white, gray and brown, but I don't like pink
  48. My brother always disturbs me
  49. I'm forgetful
  50. I don't like dressing up like most girls do
  51. My zodiac is Capricorn
  52. My shio is golden dragon
  53. My parents want me to be a doctor, but I don't want to
  54. I'm getting bored when Bu Wal is teaching
  55. I'll cry all day long if I don't see SM*SH in a single day
  56. I like watching Opera Van Java
  57. To be continued....

2 comments: