Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Introduction

Hi! My name is Salsabila Mutia Rahmadani. My nick name is Mutia. I'm a fifth grade. . This is one of my blogs. I create this blog to share knowledge and info (you may also find gossips here:)

They say that I'm a tomboy. . but I think I'm just a normal girl though most of my friends are boys. When I feel lonely. . I would prefer to talk with the boys. I like to play computer, bicycle, football, basketball, cards, badminton, tennis, etc..

Sadly the boys who are my close friends have moved to another school. I miss them so much... because we used to share jokes 'n laugh together. . but we are still friends though separated by long distance. . .

I'm also a fan of Irfan Bachdim



3 comments:

  1. haha.. gudd blogs!! :)


    kgen jga sm mrka.. :')



    haha,, pntez tomboi..

    La' kmo pnya ksmaan dgn mrka.. kaea jody!! haha


    Uvcourse saya tdak cmbru.. Hbiz,, bza bwad bhan ejekn!!

    wkawkawkawka piiis :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. sudah saya tulis ulang.. ^-^


    haha.. gudd blogs!! :)


    kgen jga sm mrka.. :')



    haha,, pntez tomboi..

    La' kmo pnya ksmaan dgn mrka.. kaea jody!! haha


    Uvcourse saya tdak cmbru.. Hbiz,, bza bwad bhan ejekn!!

    wkawkawkawka piiis :D

    ReplyDelete