Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Birthday:)

Hi guys! Tomorrow is my birthday. . Yaa, I was born on January 7, 2000.
When adzan Maghrib reverberate, my mom brought me to this world:) I cried very loud. Everyone in the room was very happy. . Because, I was born safely. . (Now) I think, my mom is my hero. . Because, she brought me to this world:) It was not easy to do that! ;)

Guys, please appreciate your moms:) Because, they brought you to this world! Remember. . They risked their lives to do that! Yaa, between life and death. . I don't know. . Why she risked her life to do that! But, I just know that she is the greatest woman in this world! :* I love you my mom. . :') Sorry, I can't give you something to say thank you because you brought me to this world:* I just wanna say once again. . THANK YOU MOM:*

***

On my birthday (Tomorrow, January 7) I'll request something. . I wishes if I want to see my idol! XD I really want to see my idol! My idol is Irfan Haarys Bachdim! Just one. . See Irfan Bachdim! OMG! I'm sure. . I'll be very excited if I can see him! I'm very excited because, he is so handsome, and can make me crazy! XD

Aaaargh! The main thing is, SEE MY IDOL! Aaaaa. .
Haha. . Once again. . OMG! He is so handsome! XO wkwkwk. .

***

This is my lovely mom:*



This is my edited photo with Irfan Bachdim;)



This is my edited photo with Irfan Bachdim too;)



Okay. . See you, bye guys;)

No comments:

Post a Comment